Terms & Conditions
- Items are shipped only two ways, small parcel carrier (UPS/FedEx) or by freight truck
- Free shipping does not apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico shipments (a quote will be sent via email for acceptance for these areas)
- Additional charges can apply to businesses or residences in hard to access areas (e.g. island locations, gated communities, limited headroom bridges . **** if you are 25 Mile Radius from San Francisco please contact to us we can arrange delivery with out extra charges)
- Free Drop off Items that 25 mile radius from San Francisco, We made easy on you, We are not drop off any time, we will make appointment for delivery date and time. this include Saturday and Sunday. you don't have to miss your work schedule for receiving.
- Refused shipments will have shipping charges (both ways) deducted from the refund.
- Freight carriers deliver Monday through Friday between 9AM and 5PM
- white glove delivery is available for 7 days a week between 10:00 am to as late 7:00 p.m(appointment only)
- Missed appointments will incur additional fees billed directly to the customer by the carrier(or we will charge $ 70.00 to customer)
- Most order is ship 3-5 business days.
- sometimes don't have Inventory WE WILL E-MAIL to you for E.T.A.
- In-case of Merchandise need right away? Please call or e-mail us before credit card processing.
- store pick up available for appointment only.
Return Exchange Policy
Your satisfaction is important to us and therefore we make every effort to offer you the best possible shopping experience.
All returns require pre-authorization, so please contact us at Contact- Sales@Sanfranciscofurnitureoutlet.com to receive instructions prior to sending back your merchandise.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly provide you with a refund under the following conditions:
- For online purchases, you may return your item(s) within Seven (7) business days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping and handling costs.
- Returned items must be shipped back to San Francisco Furniture Outlet by the customer in its original packaging, unassembled, with no signs of use or attempts at assembly, wear, damage, or removed tags.
- A copy of your receipt, proof of purchase and RMA(return authorization number from us)) Number should be included with the item(s) you are returning.
- Return shipping is Customers responsibility, thus for insurance reasons we advise that you use a service that offers tracking capabilitie
- A 30% re-stocking fee is applied to All orders. Once the return is received and inspected, you will be refunded the purchase price of the item(s) in the same form in which you paid for it(If it is Free Shipping Items we will deduct shipping cost from purchase price). Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.
Damaged Products or Missing Parts
We make every attempt to ensure products are packaged properly.
when you received order please inspect the all the package for any demages. and make sure wrote memo for delivery ticket. with out note may not cover your Claim.
If your order is damaged during shipment, defective, or missing parts, please E-mail us Customerservice@sanfranciscofurnitureoutlet.com
send image of the damaged or defective product or a description of the missing parts in an 7 days of your order. We will ship you replacement parts immediately where possible
Pricing changes from time to time.
if we are unable to fill your order. we will refund your purchase immediately
In the case where there is a back order. We will inform you.
If we are not able to sufficiently meet immediate requirements, we will refund your purchase amount immediately.
When you require repairs that must be done directly from the manufacturer, we will ensure you speak with the product manufacturer directly to resolve product issues.
Customer Responsibility During Delivery
- Missed appointments will have re-delivery fees, or storage fees will be charged.
- Re-delivery fees range from $100 to $250
- Storage fees range from $25 to $75 per day
- Unreachable contact information will result in the item being returned to the warehouse and a redelivery fee will be assessed.
- Any issues (holes, crushed corners, dents, worn tops, bottoms or edges, scraping, dirt etc.) must be noted on the delivery slip.
- Freight items are to be inspected thoroughly before signing a release.
- Items being held for any reason (commercial project, move, storage, etc.) still need to be inspected.
- Delivery must be refused and issues must be noted in order to receive a refund or replacement.
- Detailed pictures and a notice of refusal must be emailed within 24 hrs of refusal.